Work with the foundation towards giving children in La Romana good education and upbringing. Most of the children in the project come from families with little resources and in valuable situations, and the foundation seeks to offer a solid and professional education to enable their students to develop in a good environment and facilitate their access to the labor market and continue their education in higher education.
Possible tasks for the volunteer are :
- to assist teachers in language classes
- to establish conversational groups in the target language to improve the overall level of comprehension and oral expression.
- to develop learning programs adapted to the students level of learning
- to teach autonomously (if the volunteer wishes)
- to create a recycling project
- to develop a sewing program